Talk about brand visibility in the Internet and social media is in every pieces of the puzzle that make this possible. While social media sites keeping popping out in the web, three remains to top them out and they include Twitter
Twitter is popular social network site that allow people to be updated with others by following them. The site was launched online in the middle of 2006 after it has been created in March of the same year. Few years after it kicked off online, the site obtained 500 million profiles and at least 300 active users who post millions of tweets daily. In terms of online searches, the site deals with billions of queries each day.
While Twitter only allows 140 characters for each tweet or post, it did not stop users from using it. Day in and day out, they tweet almost anything they could think of. For businesses, tweeting for tweeting is not enough. The site should be used to gain followers and be seen online. Businesses, these days, use this social media site as part of their marketing tools. Here are the potential benefits of the site:
- Show brand personality. Through Twitter, a business can actually give followers an overview of the organization as a whole rather than its product or service alone. It can help visitors realize why the products of services of a specific company.
- Source of blog content. In the previous blog, we discussed why contents are important. Now, if a business needs to come up with blog topics that target specific audience, Twitter is very helpful in this matter.
Twitter, in a sense, is very helpful for business in the net. However, it also requires strategy to attract followers. The success of the business’s Twitter strategy relies on the number of followers the account obtained. The truth, businesses that have been considered as household names have achieved significant number of followers since they have been established in the industry. But for many, starting on a scratch is the case. And, believe it or not, making people follow you is not a breezy work.
Make people follow you in Twitter!
With what has been said earlier, it is unnecessary to reiterate the importance of this social media site. So, here are some possible things business may do to be followed:
- With Twitter account the people need to know who you are.
- Tweet, tweet, tweet and tweet some more.
- Use graphics and images to attract more followers, engage and convert them.
Now, let us make this simple. Twitter is important for online visibility and enforcing business brands in the net. Followers are significant to the success of a Twitter account so make sure others follow you!